If you click a link on this page and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More
Best Vibration Machine 2019: Fitness has been the new mantra of the modern lifestyle. Thanks to the advancement of technology and unhealthy eating and daily routines, that became a part of the fast-paced lifestyle which resulted in many health issues among the masses across the globe. Also, the increasing pollution in the surroundings and stress related to work-life contributed to it. But now the viewpoint is changing dynamically. The urge to lead a healthy and stress-free life has to lead many people to exercise and workouts regime. The technology has contributed tremendously in this regard too. Now we have many fitness equipment that not only help to curb weight-related issues but also contribute towards better blood circulation and stress release. One such revolutionary equipment is the Vibration Plates. They primarily help in increasing the bone density and muscles mass. Some of the significant advantages of vibration plates are as follows:-
Now we bring to you the best vibration machine, available in the market.
Best Vibration Machine 2019 Review
- Increases muscle strength
- Improves ciculation
- Improves general fitness
- Increases bone density. Combats cellulite
- If you suffer from joint problems, have a heart condition or use a pacemaker, we recommend seeking medical advice before using a vibration trainer.
The first and most popular Fitness Machine in our list of Best Vibration Machine is the Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine from the brand Confidence Fitness. The maximum power of the machine is 1.5 hp. The input power is 600 W and the input voltage is 100-120v. The frequency range of the machine is 50 to 60 Hz and the speed range is within 1 to 50.
The high vibration frequency of the machine results in the frequent stretching of the muscles. So, it basically stimulates the muscle contraction involuntarily without the actual exercising fatigue. The Vibration Plate of the machine comes with yoga straps fitted that improves the workout of the upper body and arms. If you pull the straps in various directions along with the vibration exercising, the muscles tend to work out towards toning across various sections of the upper body. This is enhanced by the resistance of the straps. It also helps in muscles fiber growth. 10 minutes of workout on this machine gives you the benefits of 60 minutes workout. You can see the difference within a few weeks if you continue using the machine two to three times a week.
- 99 Speed Range and Strong Massage Vibration provide different feeling to your body.
- Perfect for muscle toning, muscle building, weight loss and cellulite reduction
- Variants Of Speed Range and Strong Massage Vibration
The Axis-Plate E6600 Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine with the dimension of 56.5″(h) x 29″ (w) x 30″ (d) is available in two color variants to choose from. There are two motors present in the device that contribute to 1500 W power output. The device has a 120v grounded power cord and comes with an easy to read the user manual.
It can support a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds making it a heavy duty machine. The machine features two control panels at the upper and lower end which allows you to control a variety of features. You can choose between 60 different speed settings for each motor and three pre-programmed workout settings. But what makes it stand out are the two unique features. It gives you the provision to set three user programmed workout plans and there is a BMI (Body Mass Index) analyzer. There are black isometric balance straps present facilitating the complete muscle workout experiences. The longer handle help in better balancing.
- Decreases level of Cortisol (hormone released when under stress)
- Improve Blood Flow, Fight Against Numbness, Reduce Soreness
- Burns Fat and tones and tightens Skin
- 5-10 Minutes a Day, 2-3 Times a Week That Is All You Need
The 2010 Crazy Fit Massager Full Body Vibration Exercise Machine is from the brand Luyuan Inc. The dimension of the product is 24.5 (L) x 25 (W) x 48.5 (H) inches and weighs around 75 pounds. It has an ergonomic design that is suited for both office and home usage. It is portable in nature and very convenient to use. It has a larger display that is easily visible and the device can be remote controlled which comes included in the package. It functions smoothly due to the presence of direct current dynamo motor. The device is pre-programmed with three workout plans along with 20 different speed control settings. The device comes with the manufacturer warranty.
The GForce DUAL MOTOR Whole Body Vibration functions on two motors with Triangular Oscillation and Tri-Planar Vibration mechanism. It supports both modes of vibration. The two motors have 1000 W and 500-watt capacity respectively. The dimension of the product is 33 x 32 x 16 inches and weighs approximately 90 pounds. The platform dimension of the device is 27.25″ x 20″. The input voltage of the device is 110V / 60Hz. The amplitude for triangular oscillation is 0 to 10 mm and frequency is 5 Hz to 14 Hz. On the other hand, the amplitude for tri-planer vibration is 2 mm and the frequency is 15 to 40 Hz. You can use it in dual mode as well which has a frequency of 2 to 10 mm. Talking about modes, the device supports an incredible 6 mode functionality which includes three pre-programmed workout plan and three users defined workout plan as well. There are 60 different speed settings to choose from according to the need. A unique BMI body fat analyzer is also present. The package comes with a setup DVD and 1-year manufacturer warranty.
The next in the list of Best Vibration Machine 2019 is the Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Platform Fitness Machine. With the dimension of 27.5 Inch (L) x 31.5 Inch (W) x 48 Inch (H) and the weight capacity of 300 pounds, this is an extremely beneficial machine.
It works on Triangular Oscillation Frequency mechanism. The input power is 1000 W and the input voltage is 110V / 60Hz. The speed ranges from 1 to 50 and amplitude is from 0 to 13 MM. The maximum output is 1.5 hp. There are three LED windows on the machine that displays the program, time and speed. There are three pre loaded program settings available. The machine is extremely safe to use at home or any other indoor area as it has overload protection along with disturbance and static electricity safety. It has a retracted foot that can be used to adjust the height according to the need. This all round machine will help you to increase muscle strength and metabolism. It reduces the thread veins and improves blood circulation.
Best Vibration Machine Benefits
- They help in strengthening and toning the muscles. The vibration plates work towards contraction and relaxation of muscles at a high speed in per second time frame in comparison to other exercises.
- They effectively contribute towards the augmentation of bone mineral density thus making them stronger and healthier.
- They are very effective in increasing the metabolism which in turn increases the calorie burning capacity of the body.
- The high levels of vibration caused results in the increase of blood flow across the entire body. This boosts up the immune system and regulates the secretion of hormones at an ideal rate.
- Lastly, if your body is fit from within, then it reflects on the outer activities as well. The healthy body from within increases your flexibility, more precisely stretching and bending abilities. This helps in enhancement of balancing and coordination.
Types Of Vibration Machines
When you look at the vibration plates, they are majorly divided into two categories namely, Oscillating Plates and Vertical Plates.
Oscillating Vibration Machine
The Oscillating plate’s mechanism is similar to that of a see-saw. The plates have a pivotal point in the middle. So when you stand on them, one side rises and the other side drops creating the oscillating motion.
Vertical Vibration Machine
The Vertical plates, as the name suggests, produce vertical motion or vibrations. They usually have a complex mechanism and are often more costly as well. They produce the up and down movements sequentially.
- 1 Best Vibration Machine 2019 Review
- 1.1 Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
- 1.2 Axis-Plate E6600 Dual Motor Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine
- 1.3 2010 Crazy Fit Massager Full Body Vibration Exercise Machine
- 1.4 GForce DUAL MOTOR Whole Body Vibration
- 1.5 Merax Crazy Fit Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
- 1.6 Best Vibration Machine Benefits
- 2 Types Of Vibration Machines