Beauty has evolved with passing time and generations in the modern world. Since women are no more restricted to home only, they have been choosing different career options and breaking every bond of stereotype. With this advancement, the beauty has also progressed in a whole new dimension. Just wearing good clothes and makeup is not enough these days. The care and nourishment of the entire body are essential and crucial. Basically, wholesome beauty is the motto every woman follows. But most of the times, women tend to neglect miniature details of the body. One such thing is the cuticle. It seems very trivial for care and maintenance. But that is not true.
What is cuticle?
Before we go into the topic of caring cuticles, it is essential to know what a cuticle is. The cuticle is the delicate skin that is located at the base of the nail bed. It helps in protecting your nails. Caring for cuticles is an important part of keeping your nails healthy and shining. But from time to time, this skin becomes rough and tends to come off like dead skin. It orders to remove the dead cuticle skin, proper exfoliation is required. This is where the cuticle remover comes in. A cuticle remover acts like exfoliation for the dead cuticles. It safely removes the dead skin, keeps the nails healthy and provides the required care.
There are certain advantages of best cuticle removers:-
- They are probably the safest possible alternative for removing the dead skin and keeping the healthy cuticles intact rather than cutting or nipping the same.
- It saves a lot of time and effort that goes into the cuticle removal process.
- It removes the risk of cutting or damaging the healthy cuticles to a great extent.
So, we bring to you the market best cuticle removers which are beneficial for you.
Best Cuticle Remover 2019 Reviews
The very first and the most popular cuticle remover in our list is the CND Essentials Cuticle Eraser. This is a wonder product that can be used on a daily basis without any harm caused on the delicate skin. It is made from a combination of four alpha hydroxy acids which is favorable for any skin. It removes the cuticles by gently exfoliating the cuticles, nail bed and the nearby skin. It dissolves the weak bond of the dead skin with the healthy cuticle and removes them gently. The quantity of the product available is 0.5 oz.
2. Eveline Cosmetics Soft and Healthy Cuticles Professional Cuticle Remover
- Professional treatment and remover for split and rigid cuticles
- Quickly, easily and effectively removes excessive cuticle growth
- Contains avocado oil to help hydrate and smooth cuticles
The Eveline Cosmetics Soft and Healthy Cuticles Professional Cuticle Remover is another product that effectively and gently removes the dead cuticles. It is a quick and easy way of removing dry and unwanted cuticles. It also helps in preventing the growth of excessive growth of the same. The product contains avocado oil that is gentle on your healthy skin and smoothens the rough edges with ease. Often, using the cuticle remover dehydrates the surrounding skin, but with this product that is never going to happen. Just apply this gel and rest for 30 seconds. Then gently push back the cuticles with a wooden manicure stick or orange stick.
- Removes stubborn calluses, hangnails and cuticles.
- Amazing gel formula melts-away and breaks-down excess cuticles.
- Dissolve cuticles in 15 seconds.
- Sally Hansen remover cuts your manicure time in half.
- Contains moisturizing aloe and chamomile to condition and soothe.
The Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover is a very good choice for cuticle removal. It is effective in removing dead cuticles and calluses too. Hence this product is two in one that can be used frequently and easily. It has the ability to dissolve dry cuticles in just 15 seconds. It works by breaking down the dead skin in a soothing way and hydrates the surrounding skin at the same time. It takes care of the hangnails and works equally good on calluses. It has the goodness of aloe and chamomile that protects healthy skin and prevents any unwanted irritations. It is available in 5 different size options.
The Blue Cross Cuticle Remover is a cost-effective solution as a cuticle remover. It is available in two different size options. The product contains lanoline oil which protects healthy skin against any unwanted damages, wears, and tears. It effectively removes the dead skin by dissolving it and separating it from the healthy cuticles. This is a safe and hygienic cuticle remover that can be used hassle free.
The Creative Nail CND Cuticle Away is another product in our list from the brand CND. It is a fully tested product that is used even by professionals. It has a cream-like texture and thick consistency. It is a gel-based formula that works by dissolving the dead skin and separating it from the healthy one. It contains aloe formulation that helps in preventing the dryness of the surrounding skin. This multipurpose product also works towards the removal of calluses by softening it. It is quick and effective at the same time. The quantity of the bottle is 6 Fl. Oz. and goes on for long.
The ProLinc Cuticle Eliminator works like magic for the cuticle removal without any unwanted cutting and nipping. This product can be effectively used during manicures, pedicures, and artificial nails as well. You can use it without any concerns and hassles. Evidently, it also saves a lot of time. The chemicals used in the product are safe for skin but it is advisable to wash the solution immediately after use to prevent unwanted irritations. It is available in three different size options.
The Formula 10 Pink Creamy Cuticle Remover is a star product in our list of best cuticle remover cream. It is a quick and easy solution that removes dead cuticles like magic without causing any harm to the healthy skin. You can eliminate the unwanted rough growth without any painful nipping or cutting which tend to injure the skin and sometimes even result in risky accidents. It worked by slowly softening the dead skin so that it falls off with ease. It can be used frequently without any side effects.
- Comes in 2 packs for added savings
- Remove dry cuticles & moisturize in 1 step!
- White Tea & Cucumber are known to soothe and promote healthy skin as they defend against environmental stress.
- Combination remover and creme quickly eliminates excess, ragged cuticles & hangnails as it conditions nails and healthy cuticles.
What can be better than a product that removes unwanted, rough cuticles and moisturizes the skin at the same time; The Sally Hansen Treatment Salon Manicure Cuticle Eraser Plus Balm does both of these with ease. It is a combination of remover and cream. The remover eliminates the dead and ragged skin and the cream moisturizes and hydrates the healthy skin to prevent any roughness and further ragged ends. This product has been tried and tested by professionals, so you can use it tension free. It is a first-class formulation for perfect exfoliation of the dead skin around the nails that come in real pocket-friendly cost.
- Virgin wool wax (lanolin) oil, a natural humectant, prevents dehydration of the cuticle
- Instantly softens cuticles - no soaking required
- Safe for all skin types, even the most delicate cuticles
The Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Remover is a superior grade product that removes ragged cuticle ends with ease and comfort. It contains the virgin wool wax, also known as the lanolin oil which acts as a natural humectants and checks dehydration of the healthy cuticle. Unlike other products, you do not need to soak your nails in the solution as it softens the ragged skin almost instantaneously. Lastly, the good news is for the sensitive skin people, you can you this product tension free as it suits all skin types. Get those beautiful looking nails in minutes with it. The quantity of the product available is 0.5 oz.
- Blend of Arctic Berry Oils, Vitamin C, E, and Panthenol with wheat and soy
- Eucalyptus, Peppermint fragrance
Revlon is a popular brand in the cosmetics industry that is known for its superior quality products. The Revlon Gentle Cuticle Remover is no different. It gives you well-groomed nails by removing the unwanted and ragged skin. This product comes with the goodness of arctic berry oils, Vitamin C, E, and panthenol combined with wheat and soy leaving the skin healthy and hydrated. It is available in wonderful eucalyptus and peppermint fragrances. The quantity of the product available is 0.5 Ounce.
This is our list of best cuticle removers present in the market. All products are available in Amazon. Surely check them out for prices and other details. But before you make your purchase, you should keep in mind the process of using a cuticle remover properly and safely and a few other important tips.
How to Use Best Cuticle Removers
The process of using a cuticle remover is as follows:-
- First and foremost soak the nails in water for some time. This softens the skin and makes it easy to remove. Use a clean cloth to dry.
- Apply a coat of the cuticle remover on the nail using a soft brush or cotton bud. It helps in a neat application. Also, make sure that the applying element is clean.
- Allow the cuticle remover to settle for the time period mentioned in the product user manual. It varies anything between 15 seconds to 1 minute depending on the product.
- Using a manicure stick or orange stick rolled over with water damped cotton, make circular motion gently to push back or remove the cuticles.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe off the residue on the nail. Repeat this process for all the nails.
- Wash the hands thoroughly with water after all nails are done. It is better to use a mild hand wash just to ensure that there are no residual chemicals on the nail and surrounding skin.
- Wipe off the water using a clean cloth.
- The last and most important step is moisturization. Use a mild moisturizer for the cuticles after the process to keep the surrounding skin healthy and hydrated. You will find a number of products in this segment according to your skin type.
Best Cuticle Removers 2019 Buying Guide
After the process, we bring to your notice a few pointers while buying and using a cuticle remover.
- Always remember, the cuticle remover contains chemicals. Not all chemicals present in every product suit everyone. This is especially applicable for sensitive skin people. It is better to thoroughly go through the ingredients present in the remover. Be sure you buy something that suits you.
- It is also very important to go through the steps of application. If it is mentioned to apply and keep the cuticle remover for a particular span of time, then it is better not to exceed that. Basically, the chemicals in it tend to cause irritations on the skin.
- Never use the cuticle remover on broken skin, especially where the skin is cut or infected. This may result in further infection. If you have mistakenly applied it, immediately wash off with an ample amount of water. If the irritation still exists, consult a medical professional.
- Wash your hands and legs with ample water before and after the usage of cuticle remover. This is crucial as it removes any residual chemical.
- We all know too much of anything is bad. So, it is better to restrict the usage of cuticle remover to twice every week. Usually, that is sufficient for maintaining the cuticles.
- All products in our list are mostly budget friendly. But still, it is better to consider the price range before buying.
- Lastly, the quantity you require should be considered first hand before you select the bottle size. If you tend to use it frequently, buy a bigger pack which will last longer and help in saving.
With all this, you are ready to get the beautiful nails you always dreamt of. Just buy one of the best cuticle removers products and make your dream come true.
- 1 Best Cuticle Remover 2019 Reviews
- 1.1 1. CND Essentials Cuticle Eraser
- 1.2 2. Eveline Cosmetics Soft and Healthy Cuticles Professional Cuticle Remover
- 1.3 3. Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
- 1.4 4. Blue Cross Cuticle Remover
- 1.5 5. Creative Nail CND Cuticle Away
- 1.6 6. ProLinc Cuticle Eliminator: Best Budget Cuticle Remover
- 1.7 7. Formula 10 Pink Creamy Cuticle Remover
- 1.8 8. Sally Hansen Treatment Salon Manicure Cuticle Eraser Plus Balm
- 1.9 9. Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Remover
- 1.10 10. Revlon Gentle Cuticle Remover
- 1.11 How to Use Best Cuticle Removers
- 2 Best Cuticle Removers 2019 Buying Guide